Monkey Island 5?
Comments

Friday, December 14, 2007
Return of the MI1 comic Posted by: Dalixam | Comments (11)
What? Where? You thought is was dead. You thought we buried it alongside Rapp Scallion. You thought... something else, but no, it has returned! Another fine prediction from the Voodoo Lady comes true today as we present a new page of Paco's MI1 comic, Sure, it's been a while since the last page, 22 months actually, so enjoy this baby, you never know how long it will be until the next! No, hehe. I joke. That's what I do, I make stupid jokes and get weird looks. Anyway, enjoy page 50 and be sure to check back tomorrow, there might be another treat in the stocking...

Comment by: PirateScumm @ 21:59, Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Geez, Paco! What took you so long??

Comment by: Donkey @ 06:24, Monday, December 17, 2007
Thanks man!

Comment by: itant @ 12:47, Sunday, December 16, 2007
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I'm visting every day the web searching the new page.

2 years, 2 years!!

Comment by: BeeKay84 @ 13:02, Saturday, December 15, 2007
Finally!! I never thought I'd live long enough to see another one of these awesome comic pages! =D No, just kidding!
Thank you, Paco, this really made my day! The expressions, poses & backgrounds just ROCK!!! I can't wait to see the next pages!

Comment by: King of Metal @ 10:08, Saturday, December 15, 2007
WONDERFULL!!!!

Comment by: gcsorba @ 09:12, Saturday, December 15, 2007
I never gave up hope!!!
This is a wonderful early christmas present to every Monkey Island fan! Also, Paco's coloring skills have improved during these 22 months (that sky is amazing!), and his drawings are brimming with more character and humor than ever before (I especially love the ship on the right in the first panel, Stan's sleazy look in the second panel, and the way Stan pushes Guybrush forward with his arm around his shoulders).
Thank you for not forgetting us Paco, It really means a lot!

Comment by: scummbuddy @ 01:08, Saturday, December 15, 2007
It's glorious!

Comment by: Fearless Flying Monkey @ 00:54, Saturday, December 15, 2007
AT LAST! Muha! PACO ROCKS!

Comment by: Marley# @ 23:30, Friday, December 14, 2007
It has been long awaited, and was worth it :P Just the fact it is definitely back makes me happy

Comment by: plunderbunny481 @ 20:37, Friday, December 14, 2007
Beautiful, brilliant, love it!
THANKS!!!
:D

Comment by: Augustus @ 18:39, Friday, December 14, 2007
All I can say is 'Yes!'

© Copyright 1997-2017, The World of Monkey Island®. All rights reserved.