Monkey Island 5?
Comments

Sunday, December 16, 2007
Page 52 of MI1 comic Posted by: Dalixam | Comments (16)
You probably don't care anymore. It's like burgers and fries; It tastes good once in a while, but when you get it every day it gets boring. Anyway, we present page 52 of Paco's MI1 comic :) This is the last page for now, but Paco promises to continue the comic on a more frequent basis in 2008. For now, enjoy page 52 :)

Comment by: rum rogers @ 20:53, Wednesday, January 21, 2009
"Paco promises to continue the comic on a more frequent basis in 2008." i know the page is closed, but daxilam wrote "When Paco makes new comic pages they will be added along with a news post."... So its not that... Is the only reason to this that Paco is not a man of his word?

Comment by: PirateScumm @ 22:00, Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I agree with you, BeeKay84. Guybrush IS cute! =D
Edited 2 time(s)

Comment by: jayel @ 08:18, Saturday, December 22, 2007
Hurray! Awesome as usual

Comment by: Argusk @ 05:01, Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Paco, you are brilliant. I hope to see more comics. Keep em coming ;)

Comment by: asherlongley @ 04:37, Wednesday, December 19, 2007
This is beautiful! Can anyone tell me what technique and tools Paco uses? I'd live to make art exactly like this. !!! Please help if possible!

Wonderful work Paco.

Comment by: jacksparrow @ 23:56, Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Wow. Looking at this made me realize Patrick Warburton would make a GREAT Stan.

Comment by: PirateBrideBia @ 11:51, Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Second picture - *ROFL*.
Every frigging time I look. ROFL.
I want that as an icon ;)

It's good to have your awesome work back, Paco! You're the God of MI fanartists, in my opinion!
Edited 1 time(s)

Comment by: Kohakuchuu @ 21:40, Monday, December 17, 2007
are you kidding?? this piece of awesomeness NEVER gets boring!! paco, you ROCK!!^^

Comment by: shadow_judge @ 15:28, Monday, December 17, 2007
KEEP IT COMIN'!!!!!!!! It still rocks as its old days!!!

Wonder if Paco can read my post :))

Comment by: Whitetea @ 09:03, Monday, December 17, 2007
That picture of Guybrush shrugging is WONDERFUL :D

You make me jealous, Paco!
Edited 1 time(s)

Comment by: Swordfighter @ 07:59, Monday, December 17, 2007
Holy jumpin' monkeys! I can't believe me eyes, a new page, i had forgotten how good your art was, the shading, the colors, the style that just fits MI, great work Paco!

Comment by: Donkey @ 06:26, Monday, December 17, 2007
hmm.. what can i say? christmas comes early^^

Comment by: gcsorba @ 23:43, Sunday, December 16, 2007
What a fantastic week-end this turned out to be!
Maybe I can still get a letter to Santa and ask for a lot of free time for Paco in 2008, so that he can continue his fantastic MI comic, as well as his million other projects! :)
Thanks again for the new pages!

Comment by: Fearless Flying Monkey @ 21:23, Sunday, December 16, 2007
Woooo Paco rocks! I wish I could draw like him :(
Edited 1 time(s)

Comment by: plunderbunny481 @ 21:22, Sunday, December 16, 2007
Dalixam's such a tease :P

You're right!! The second panel is soooo cute!! And I love Stan's arched eyebrow. How great is that?! THANKS, PACO!!!

Comment by: BeeKay84 @ 19:56, Sunday, December 16, 2007
YES!! I was hoping for another new page today! =) I'd never get tired of this comic! Ooh, this page is so cool!! The second pic is so funny!! *lol* And I love Guybrush's expression when he makes his final offer - he's so cute! ;D

Anyways, I'm kinda sad this is the last page for now, but I'm glad to hear there're going to be more frequent updates in 2008! =) Awesome work, Paco, keep it up! Merry X-Mas & a happy (productive!) new year to you!

© Copyright 1997-2017, The World of Monkey Island®. All rights reserved.